Since I’ve been back on Jenny, I’m back on my kick of creating inventive “volumized” creations using Jenny cuisine.
To see my full listing of Jenny Volumizing Recipes, click here. To see my latest creation, see below!
Chicken Fajita Fettuccine
1 package Jenny Craig Chicken Fettuccine
2 Tbsp. salsa
1/2 tsp. taco seasoning
1/4 green pepper, sliced
1/2 small red onion, sliced
1/4 cup spinach, shredded
1/4 cup diced tomatoes
1. Saute your peppers and onions in a small skillet, prepared with cooking spray until tender.
2. Cook your Jenny dinner per package instructions
3. While the Jenny dish cooks, prepare your veggies for the meal. Note: I used sliced grape tomatoes, as I had them on hand. Any type of tomato will work.
4. Move fettuccine to a medium mixing bowl. Add 2 Tbsp. of your favorite salsa to the bowl.
5. Add taco seasoning and stir to combine.
6. Mix in your peppers, onions, spinach, and tomatoes.
7. Move to a serving dish, and enjoy!! Add a dollop of homemade guacamole to the mix, if desired.