Being back on the Jenny Craig program has been great. I finally feel back in control of my eating, and I’m losing weight again. As of my weigh-in yesterday, I’m already down SEVEN lbs. in 2015. Yay!!!
Getting creative with my Jenny dishes keeps me on track and lets me still do some cooking along the way! While I don’t get creative every night, I have so much fun doing it on the weekends.
And, that’s how this spicy quesadilla was born…
I have a love for all things buffalo… and I knew there had to be a way to make this quesadilla over, buffalo-style in minutes.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla
1 Jenny Craig Baja-Style Chicken Quesadilla
1 tsp. buffalo sauce
1/4 cup shredded lettuce
2 grape tomatoes, sliced
1 tsp. light ranch dressing
1. Cook your quesadilla in the microwave for 30 seconds, on a microwave-safe plate. Remove the meat/cheese mixture from the tortilla to a small bowl. Set tortilla to the side.
2. Add buffalo sauce and combine. Meanwhile, bring a non-stick skillet to medium heat, coated with cooking spray.
3. Add buffalo-chicken mixture back to the quesadilla. Add to the skillet cooking 1 – 1.5 minutes on each side, watching the quesadilla to make sure it doesn’t burn.
4. In a small bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, and ranch dressing. Add pepper to taste.
5. Slice quesadilla, and serve with the lettuce salad. Note: I used this lettuce mixture to cool down the heat of the buffalo sauce. Delish!