I became a huge fan of Pinterest in 2012. I find new recipes, craft projects, beauty tips, and save everything I love on the world wide web to my boards.
Many of you have also started pinning NTTC recipes to Pinterest this year, bringing new readers to NTTC and introducing more people to the healthy recipes I feature every week.
So, which NTTC recipes are most popular on Pinterest? Are they sweet recipes? Savory recipes?
[pinterest]The top ten that I report below are the Top Ten “Pinned” Recipes. The most popular posts are a combination of sauces, desserts, crockpot recipes, and even a few beverages!
And… To check out the countdown, scroll down! You can click on the images below to review the recipes. Enjoy!
10. Healthier Cake (AKA Diet Cake)
9. Cafe Rio Creamy Tomatillo Ranch Salad Dressing
8. Arctic Zero Milkshake
7. Slow Cooker Mexican Pork Tacos
6. Asiago-Crusted Pork Chops
5. Cafe Rio Shredded Chicken
4. Cracker Barrel’s Grilled Chicken Tenderloin
3. Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
2. Cake Batter Martini and Red Velvet Cake Cocktail
1. Red Velvet “Better than Sex” Cake
Not surprisingly, that decadent Red Velvet Cake was everyone’s #1 favorite. It’s one of my favorites for the year as well!
Cooking is one of my true passions. I absolutely love creating new healthy meals, and I appreciate that you guys are pinning and saving my recipes to prepare later. It’s such an honor to help you prepare meals to feed your family. There are MANY awesome recipes coming in 2013. Stay tuned!!! xoxo
What is your favorite NTTC recipe of the year? If you haven’t tried any, which one will be you be adding to your grocery list this year?