Working from home, I *really* have an opportunity to cook during the day, which is something I love. I always have something tasty to eat at every meal… with very little meal prep.
All of this is about to change in TWENTY days when I go back to work in an office. Eeks! But, until then, I plan to cook EVERYTHING I can whenever I want!
This morning, I was hungry for a bagel, and while my standard Everything Bagel sounded like a good idea… I decided to try a new concoction: The Cheesy Jalapeño Bagel!
I love cheesy bagels… but the ones you get from the bakeries are so so delicious and have so many calories per serving. This version is (dare I say) better because it’s guilt-free, and you guys… it’s spicier!
To see all my past two-ingredient dough creations, click here.
Two Ingredient Dough: Cheesy Jalapeno Bagels
1/4 cup self rising flour
1/4 cup greek yogurt, fat free
8 jalapeno rings, jarred and chopped (about 2 Tbsp)
2 Tbsp. Trader Joe’s Lite Mexican Blend Cheese
1. In a small bowl, combine greek yogurt and self-rising flour. Use a spatula until it starts to form a dough.
2. Mix jalapeños and 1 1/2 Tbsp. cheese into the dough, and knead until a firmer dough is formed. Add a smidge of additional flour if dough is too tacky.
3. Roll until a long piece and form into a circle (bagel shape) and pinch the dough to seal. Top with remaining 1/2 Tbsp. cheese and press into the dough.
4. Bake in an oven at 350 degrees for 22 minutes, or in an air fryer at 340 degrees for 12 minutes.
5. Slice and top with your favorite topping. Enjoy!
Per 1 bagel serving:
CAL 183; FAT 3g; SAT FAT 2g; CARBS 26g; FIB 1g; SUG 2g; PROT 13g
WW Points+: 5; WW Freestyle Smart Points: 4
Check out these other NTTC 2-Ingredient Dough Recipes
Laughing Cow Cheese Stuffed Bagel Bites