I finally did it… I bought an air fryer!
After seeing so many of my favorite bloggers use it and trying out the one my friend Crystal has, I couldn’t resist any longer. It’s such a FAST way too cook food, and it comes out so crispy and delicious.
It arrived on Wednesday (the day I got home from my recent travel adventures) and I’ve cooked almost every meal in it ever since! Bagels, chicken tenders, pizza… I know, I sound like I’m feeding a toddler, but all of the recipes were prepared with healthy ingredients, I promise! Here’s a link to the one I purchased btw… (affiliate link).
When I was in California, Crystal and I experimented a little with the famous 2 ingredient dough, creating these amazing bagel bites.
Not only are they made with the easiest (and trendiest) dough in town, but they’re also stuffed with my favorite creamy cheese. They’re great right out of the oven, and even better after they’ve had time to cool. Enjoy!
Two-Ingredient Dough: Laughing Cow Stuffed Bagel Bites
1/2 cup self-rising flour
1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
3 wedges Laughing Cow Cheese
1 egg, beaten
Everything Bagel seasoning
1. Combine flour and yogurt in a small bowl. Knead the dough until it firms up and combines well.
2. Divide into 6 equal pieces. Roll each into a ball (add a touch of flour, if the dough is sticky).
3. Flatten each ball and place a 1/2 of wedge of cheese in each ball. Roll the dough over to cover and roll again into a ball. Note: I used spicy pepper jack laughing cow cheese.
4. Brush the top with egg wash, and sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning.
5. Cook in your air fryer for 10 minutes at 350 degrees until browned and done. If using a conventional oven, bake at 350 degrees for 20-22 minutes.
6. Allow to cool before you eat, as the cheese inside will be super hot.
Per bagel bite:
CAL 73; FAT 1g; SAT FAT 1g; CARB 9g; PROT 4g; SUG 1g; FIB 0g
WW Points+: 2; WW Smart Points: 2
Check out these other NTTC 2-Ingredient Dough Recipes