As I’m sure you’ve seen on social media, I’ve been eating a LOT of Jenny Craig for the past several weeks. I’ve been 100% on the program, and feeling fantastic!!! I’ve lost 6.4 lbs in the first two weeks – – Yesssssss!
It’s been important that I stayed focused. Temptation is everywhere!! I quickly learned that I’ve let myself slip into grabbing a snack at Walgreens or stopping in for a quick froyo. While I don’t ever really make terrible choices (even though I’ve been dreaming about some real deal pizza!!), all these little snacks do add up.
The food on Jenny is really good, so I don’t really get bored with their offerings. What I do get bored with is not cooking. Spoiler Alert: I love to get creative in the kitchen.
Making recipes like this one keep me inspired, creative, and satisfied with the program.
And, I do love a lettuce wrap. Man, it takes me back to the days at PF Chang’s when I met lettuce wraps for the first time. Only these are healthier and have a LOT more veggies in them than the OG.
Loaded Asian-Style Lettuce Wraps
1 package Jenny Craig Asian-Style Chicken
1 cucumber, peeled and spiralized
1 carrot, peeled and spiralized
1-2 scallions, sliced
1/4 red pepper, diced
1. Spiralize your cucumbers and carrot into noodle-like shapes. Dice your pepper and prepare your onions. Note: If you don’t have a spiralizer, you can definitely cut your cucumbers into matchsticks and use a veggie peeler to create carrot peels – yum!
2. Cook your Jenny Craig meal, per package instructions
3. Arrange your bibb lettuce on a plate. Note: My batch of bibb lettuce was not the best. If it had more leaves that were in good shape, I would have made even more wraps as the veggies really bulk up this meal!
4. Load each of the lettuce cups with cucumber and carrot spirals.
5. Add your Asian chicken mixture and garnish with red pepper and scallion.
Disclaimer: I receive a program discount from Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.