A few months ago, I read about a GENIUS bite-sized cake that apparently has been circulating the Weight Watchers circuit for years. While I was a serial Weight-Watcher back in the day, I had never run across this…
Now, this is barely a recipe, more of a little-this-a-little-that and then you have cake. But, if you’ve read the title of my blog… you know I love cake, and healthier cake makes me swoon. That’s where this cake comes in… completely swoon-worthy!
Classic 3-2-1 Cake | No Thanks to Cake
- 1 box Angel Food cake mix
- 1 box your favorite cake mix
To Make the Cake Mix:
- In a large container, combine the two cake mixes - one angel food cake mix + one cake mix of your choice. Note: This will make a lot of "cake mix" for you to make the individual cakes described below.
How to Make an Individual 3-2-1 Cake
- Add 3 Tbsp. of the cake mixture you just made to a ramekin, or equivalent microwave-safe container. A mug works great!
- Add 2 Tbsp. of water, and combine thoroughly.
- Microwave the mixture for 1 minute and allow to cool for 1 minute before enjoying.
- Enjoy this fluffy little cake!