A few months ago, I read about a GENIUS bite-sized cake that apparently has been circulating the Weight Watchers circuit for years. While I was a serial Weight-Watcher back in the day, I had never run across this…
Now, this is barely a recipe, more of a little-this-a-little-that and then you have cake. But, if you’ve read the title of my blog… you know I love cake, and healthier cake makes me swoon. That’s where this cake comes in… completely swoon-worthy!
Note: Click here for a recipe I recently posted using a SUGAR-FREE cake mix.
1 box of Angel Food cake mix
1 box of your favorite cake mix – I used Devil’s Food
1. In a large container, combine the two cake mixes. Note: I used Devil’s Food cake, but you can use any flavor you enjoy.
2. Add 3 Tbsp. of the cake mixture to a ramekin.
3. Add 2 Tbsp. of water, and combine thoroughly.
4. Microwave the mixture for 1 minute and allow to cool for 1 minute before enjoying.
5. Enjoy this fluffy little, guilt-free cake!
Per each 3-2-1 cake serving:
CAL 157; CARB 25g; FAT 5g; SAT FAT 1g; PROT 3g; FIB 1g; SUG 17g
WW Points+: 4; WW Smart Points: 7