With all the pumpkin madness going on this fall, I’ve been craving pumpkin things. Mostly, the baked goods. The cookies, the scones, the granola… and mostly, the Starbucks Pumpkin Bread. Why is that stuff so incredibly good??? Oh, wait… this might be part of the reason.
One slice of this spicy pumpkin bread clocks in at 410 calories and 15 grams of fat!!! Sharing this as a PSA… consider these numbers before you proceed.
On Monday night, I totally wanted to drive thru at Starbucks and pick up a slice, but instead, I tried something else. Something that came out incredibly delicious!
Pumpkin 3-2-1 Cake | No Thanks to Cake
- 3 Tbsp. 3-2-1 cake mix (any flavor combination)
- 2 Tbsp. canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- Measure out 3 Tbsp. of the 3-2-1 cake mix into a large ramekin or mug. Note: The mix itself is made by combining 1 box of angel food cake mix and 1 box of flavored cake mix. For this batch, I used a mix of angel food cake and devil’s food cake.
- Measure out 2 Tbsp. of the pumpkin and add it to the mix. Stir to combine.
- Cook it in the microwave for 60 seconds.
- Enjoy!! Look at that fluffy yumminess!