This is a first for me. With the recent Jenny Craig Simple Inspirations recipe contest going on, it prompted me to take a trip down memory lane and peek at some of my old posts, specifically those involving volumizing.
During the early days, I think I was taking pictures with my point and click camera, in the kitchen at night, and it was a very different blogging experience overall. Since then, the presence of a DSLR, amazing tips I’ve learned from other lovely bloggers and blog conferences have really helped me to up my game (at least I like to think so.)
That being said, today’s recipe share is a recreation of my Buffalo Chicken Salad and Garlic Bread, made from the Jenny Craig Chicken Sandwich. Still delicious, and a little bit prettier here on NTTC.
Jenny Craig Recipe Creation: Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 1 Jenny Craig Chicken Sandwich
- 3 cups lettuce
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 1 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp. light ranch dressing (optional)
Garlic Bread Ingredients
- calorie-free butter spray
- garlic powder
- garlic salt
- Assemble a bed of lettuce, cucumbers, onions, and tomatoes, and any other veggies you’d like.
- Cook the bun from your sandwich in the microwave for 30 seconds to defrost, with a paper towel between each piece. Once removed, spray with no-calorie butter spray and add garlic seasonings to taste. Toast in your toaster lightly.
- Place hot sauce in a plastic baggie. Add your chicken, and shake to coat!
- Place coated chicken on top of the salad.
- Drizzle with light ranch, if desired. Serve with garlic bread, and enjoy!