Special thanks to Jenny Craig for their sponsorship of this post.
Well, we’re officially into the holidays. November is over, and December is *just* around the corner. I’m excited to face this holiday season healthily and to not get too carried away. Ten weeks strong on the Jenny Craig program… I know I’m well on my way!
I really think that getting creative with my meals keeps me in the game. I could easily (and often do) eat the Jenny Craig food as packaged and be perfectly satisfied… but why eat simply when you can eat like this?
You might not recognize this dish, but it’s the Jenny Craig Chicken Ranch Melt made into a pizza! The crust on this sandwich unfolds to create a really nice treat. For those long-time Jenny Craig customers out there, it’s about the size of the long retired Rising Crust Pizza. I might even be convinced that it’s better than that favorite dish from days past.
I added a few veggies to this flatbread to dress it up, and since most colors of the rainbow were represented, I named it accordingly!
I include instructions below on how to prepare this meal using an air fryer, here’s a link to the one that I use. I use it nearly every day. I highly recommend it!
Rainbow Flatbread Pizza
2 slices yellow bell pepper, in rings
1/3 cup shredded red cabbage
4-5 slices roma tomato
1/2 cup fresh arugula
1. Cook your ranch melt for 45 seconds in the microwave.
2. Remove the ranch melt from the microwave and open it flat. Using a butter knife, spread the creamy filling across the bread, like sauce on a pizza. Disperse the chicken evenly throughout the pizza crust.
3. Top your pizza with the red cabbage and bell peppers. Add tomato and onion as well.
4. To cook your pizza, here’s the instructions:
Airfryer Instructions: Cook your pizza at 370 degrees for 8 minutes, until flatbread becomes crunchy.
Oven Instructions: Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Bake for 12-15 minutes until your pizza is crunchy and done.
5. Remove carefully to a cutting board. Top with arugula, and cut into pizza slices. Serve and enjoy!
Click here to see a full listing of my Jenny Craig Recipe Creations!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.