Saturday was such a BUSY day. With all the shopping, errands, and yoga that took place earlier in the day… I knew that I needed a delicious dinner.
Lucky for me, I had already started the marinating process and had prepped myself for an amazing meal.
Tonight’s dinner was, like many others, was inspired by Pinterest. Is there a site that’s more fabulous than Pinterest?? Seriously, I get so many ideas… shopping, recipes, and home design. I love it all!
Grilled Chicken Bruschetta
4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato dressing, divided
2 tomatoes, finely chopped
1/2 cup shredded 2% milk Kraft mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
3 cloves roasted garlic, sliced (optional)
1. Place chicken and 1/4 cup dressing in a plastic bag. Refrigerate and marinate for 30 minutes (or as long as possible.) Note: I marinated for 8 hours and it was PERFECT!
2. Chop garlic, basil, and tomatoes.
3. Combine ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Add remaining 1/4 cup dressing and mozzarella cheese. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Note: This stuff is insanely delicious. Try not to eat too much of it ahead of time.
4. Once tomato mixture is prepared, set aside. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
5. Spray a grill pan with cooking spray. Add chicken and cook until completely done.
6. Spray an oven-safe pan with cooking spray. Place chicken in the pan and top with tomato-basil-cheese mixture.
7. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted on the chicken.
I can’t even begin to tell you effectively how flavorful this dish is. You really just need to make it for yourself and try it.
If you take a chance on this new dish, you get to eat this…
And then, your plate will look like this… I promise.