**SPOILER ALERT!! If you haven’t watched the season finale of Biggest Loser, I’m going to suggest you click out of this post! Warning: There are spoilers below!!! **
I’ve been a huge fan of the Biggest Loser FOREVER. I’ve watched the show as a morbidly obese person, and I’ve watched it from the treadmill.
I’ve always found it to be a source of AMAZING inspiration. Here are these people that have so much weight to lose, and they’re killing it on the treadmill. Most importantly, they’re changing their lives. If you have weight to lose and have never watched this show, you really should tune in.
Now, had you asked me earlier in the season, I may have told you differently. I was FED UP with Biggest Loser: No Excuses. It seemed that NBC had cast a dramatic and immature group of people to be on my favorite weight loss show.
What didn’t I like about this season?
1) Cattiness – So let me get this straight… you get to workout with several of the best trainers in the world and will be losing weight and changing your life. Oh wait, and you have the chance to win a lot of money, too! Then, why in the WORLD can you not be nice?? I swear, I hate drama… I avoid it in real life, so why would I want to watch it on TV. Answer: I won’t.
2) Santa Claus left too soon – Yeah, I said it. I liked him, or moreso… I loved Bob and Dolvett cracking jokes about the beard.
3) Conda – Enough said. She was HORRIBLE this season, and I’m so glad she didn’t win.
Although, I have to give her props for how fabulous she looked at the finale. The green dress was stunning on her, and I just love the blonde hair. Between her and my girl Hannah, I seriously may try blonde one of these days…
4) Those People that Left – I can’t even remember their names (because I thought they were ridiculous), but how about the people that wanted to quit the show because they didn’t like the rules… Waaaaaaah
5) You made me stop watching the show for several weeks – I quit BL for a while earlier in the season. I came back close to the end to finish the season, but the stupidity of Conda, how annoying Kimmy was (what grown woman is named Kimmy), and the grey haired lady’s bad attitude just flew all over me.
On a positive note:
How FANTASTIC did Kim look at the Finale!???!?
I’m so impressed that she was able to sculpt her body like that. To go from the obese state that she was in to a completely to-die-for physique. So impressive. I soooo wish I had her arms and legs. So fabulous!
In the end, Jeremy’s amazing weight loss (-199 lbs) led him to victory. And, he too looked fantastic….
NBC… In the end, I came back to watch the end of the season because I believe in how healthy living can transform your life. I seriously know that these folks’ lives will be forever changed by the work you do and that in the end, I would still be inspired.
As you cast the next season, please keep in mind that your viewers don’t want to see drama, we want to see inspiration. Cast accordingly please.