When I buy unique ingredients during a shopping week, I try to make sure I have more than one recipe for the ingredient so that it doesn’t go to waste. And, sometimes, I buy some strange things, which can make it a challenge!
When I had prosciutto in my shopping cart this week, I committed to using it up. To do so, I came up with this idea.
I’ve stuffed chicken, I’ve breaded chicken, but I’ve never wrapped chicken with anything. So, here you go… I liked the way the prosciutto added a smoky flavor to the meat, but not in an overwhelming way. While it’s a simple combination, it’s definitely one that I’ll make again.
1 (4 oz) chicken breast, boneless and skinless
2 pieces of prosciutto
2 tsp. dijon mustard – I used Sun Valley Mustard
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare your chicken by seasoning it with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Brush the breast with mustard on both sides.
4. Wrap the breast in the prosciutto. Place in a cooking dish, sprayed with cooking spray, fold side down.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes until chicken is done.
6. Serve with veggies and enjoy!
Per entire recipe serving:
CAL 257; CARB 4g; FAT 8g; SAT FAT 2g; PROT 43g; FIB 0g; SUG 2g
WW Points+: 6; WW Smart Points: 4