Special thanks to Jenny Craig for their sponsorship of this post.
At the end of the week, I usually get a little creative with what’s left in my refrigerator. During a pandemic (and especially during a week where food shortages are at an all-time high), I just can’t let food go to waste.
It’s in moments like this that I create meals like this one…
A handful of spinach, sliced onions, a few asparagus, and the last of the grape tomatoes… I’ll definitely be making this recipe more purposefully in the days ahead.
Jenny Craig Recipe Creation: Piccata Primavera | No Thanks to Cake
- 1 Jenny Craig Chicken Piccata with Spaghetti
- 1 cup spinach, raw
- ¼ small red onion, sliced
- 4 spears asparagus, diced
- 6 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp. capers
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- cooking spray
- Cook your Chicken Piccata in the microwave, per packaging instructions and set aside once done.
- Prepare a skillet with cooking spray and bring it to medium heat. Add onion, spinach, and asparagus. Cook for 3-4 minutes stirring frequently until spinach has completely wilted.
- Add your tomatoes and garlic, cook for an additional 1 minute stirring often.
- Add your Jenny Craig meal to the vegetable medley. Add capers as well. Stir until combined, cooking for an additional minute before moving to a serving bowl.
Click here to see a full listing of my Jenny Craig Recipe Creations!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.