I get snacky. I just do. I want something that isn’t breakfast-lunch-dinner, and often, I want to enjoy it without a lot of prep time. At the same time, I don’t want to blow my whole day… or eat something that is going to cause my skin to break out. If you follow me on instagram, you know that anytime I eat anything remotely greasy, my face breaks out.
Here’s something I make when those snack cravings hit me hard.
This is one of the easiest snacks to pull together. There are two secrets to it: 1) that tasty curry sauce 2) You use frozen artichoke hearts. So easy. Just wait until you try them.
Note: I’ve shared this curry sauce before on NTTC, and you can also enjoy it with grilled asparagus as shown here.
Airfried Artichoke Hearts with Curry Yogurt Sauce | No Thanks to Cake
For the Artichokes
- 8 artichoke hearts, frozen
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper
For the Curry Yogurt Sauce
- ½ cup plain yogurt, any variety
- 2 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. curry powder ⅛
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
To Make the Curry Sauce
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Move to the refrigerator, allowing flavors to blend.
To Make the Artichokes
- Place your frozen artichokes in the airfryer and spray very lightly with cooking spray (this will enhance crispiness.) Salt and pepper, if desired.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes at 375 degrees, until artichokes are slightly caramelized.
- Serve with 2 Tbsp. curry sauce. Dip and enjoy!