Special thanks to Jenny Craig for their sponsorship of this post.
It’s officially soup season! Not only have we seen multiple snow storms here in Colorado, but there’s something about the shift in the time that seals the deal. If it’s going to be dark (and cold) by 5:30pm, I’m having soup.
Today’s soup is a really tasty one. I’ve not been shy on social media about my love for the Jenny Craig Stuffed Green Bell Pepper. While I love it as a standalone and as an unstuffed cabbage roll bowl, it makes an amazing soup as well.
Now, the key to this soup is the additions. You add a lot of veggies to make this magic happen. Now, you can use a knife and a cutting board – – no problem! Or, you could try this little gadget that I love. Either way, get ready to chop and to be amazed by how cozy this soup tastes.
Jenny Craig Recipe Creation: Stuffed Pepper Soup | No Thanks to Cake
- 1 Jenny Craig Stuffed Green Bell Pepper.
- cooking spray
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- ½ cup bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup cauliflower crumbles, fresh
- 1½ cup beef broth, reduced sodium
- 1 Tbsp. crushed tomatoes
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- Prepare Jenny Craig Stuffed Bell Pepper per packaging instructions and set aside to cool.
- In a medium saucepan prepared with cooking spray, sauté onion and pepper for 3-4 minutes at medium heat, stirring often and cooking until onions are translucent
- Add cauliflower crumbles and stir to combine. Cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add broth, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Remove the stuffed pepper from the container to a cutting board, and chop pepper and meat mixture. Add to the sauce pan, and use a bowl scraper to move the remaining sauce to the soup as well.
- Bring mixture to a boil, and reduce to low heat. Simmer for 10 minutes, until flavors combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click here to see a full listing of my Jenny Craig Recipe Creations!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.