Special thanks to Jenny Craig for their sponsorship of this post.
It’s Fall, Y’all! I love the fall season – – the cooler temps, the yellow leaves, and the way pumpkin spice pops up around every corner. While it’s one of our shortest seasons in Colorado, it’s definitely a favorite.
Being on the Jenny Craig program, I am always looking for creative ways to enjoy the flavors without adding a ton of extra ingredients into my cooking. And, this recipe DOES NOT disappoint…
I have made these cookies three times now, and I’m obsessed how fun and flavorful they are. You’ll only need to have two ingredients handy, in addition to your Jenny Craig Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal. Canned pure pumpkin (not canned pumpkin pie mix) and pumpkin pie spice. That’s all!
A quick note on Jenny Craig Exchanges: 7 tsp. of pumpkin puree were added to this dish, which equates to approximately 10 additional calories. Per the Jenny Craig team that I work with, this amount of pumpkin is calculated as a “free” food on both the Rapid Results and Classic programs. As always, please check with your consultant before making any modifications to your program to assure that you’re meeting your personal goals.
Jenny Craig Recipe Creation: Pumpkin Harvest Breakfast Cookies | No Thanks to Cake
- 1 Jenny Craig Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 2 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. canned pumpkin 100% pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling
- ¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- cooking spray
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients until a chunky dough is formed.
- Using a small scoop or spoon, shape the mixture into three cookies placed on a baking sheet prepared with cooking spray.
- Airfryer Instructions (Recommended): Spray a cookie pan with cooking spray and place your cookies on the cookie sheet. Press balls down gently to flatten into cookie shape. Bake for 9-10 minutes at 370 degrees, until cookies are chewy on the inside with crisp edges. Remove from airfryer and allow to cool before eating
- Oven Instructions: Preheat oven to 370 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray and place your cookies on the cookie sheet. Press balls down gently to flatten into cookie shape. Bake for 10 minutes, and then flip. Bake for another 10 minutes until cookies are chewy on the inside with crisp edges. Remove from oven and allow to cool before eating
Click here to see a full listing of my Jenny Craig Recipe Creations!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.