Special thanks to Jenny Craig for their sponsorship of this post.
You guys, I am obsessed with this new recipe. It’s a little more involved than most things that I make, but completely worth it.
I cannot tell you the last time I had a cake pop, but I used to eat them quite often. They used to be a casual order at Starbucks when I needed something small that was sweet. Confession: I liked these even better! They’re chewy, festive, and so fun. And, the recipe makes TWO!
Note: You will need 2 cake pop sticks for this recipe. Here’s a link to the ones I ordered.
Jenny Craig Recipe Creation: Confetti Cake Pops | No Thanks to Cake
- 1 Jenny Craig Chocolate Lava Cake
- sprinkles, for garnish
- Prepare Jenny Craig Chocolate Lava Cake according to package instructions.
- Scoop out as much of the melted chocolate as possible, and place it in a small microwave-safe bowl. Place bowl in the refrigerator.
- In separate bowl, crumble the cake and roll into two balls using your hands.
- Insert a cake pop stick into each ball, and place them in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Once the cake pops have firmed up, remove them from the freezer.
- Place the molten chocolate in the microwave for 5-second increments, stirring until smooth.
- Dip and swirl your cake pops in the chocolate to coat. Top with sprinkles and place in a small vase or styrofoam block to dry.
Click here to see a full listing of my Jenny Craig Recipe Creations!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.