Working from home, I eat a healthy lunch just about every single day. And, it’s rarely boring.
I mean, I have plenty of fast options on hand for the days where I need just a quick meal, but most days I’ll take the extra 5 minutes to make my lunch awesome. This recipe has become one of my go-to lunches.
It takes me back to the days where I used to order a wrap sandwich at restaurants. It’s incredibly rare for me to order those now (much attributed to the high calorie count); however, I can make this copycat recipe at home… enjoying all the flavors, satisfying my craving, while staying completely on track!
Spicy Chicken Burrito Wrap
1 cup butter lettuce (or your favorite green)
grape tomatoes, sliced
1 tsp. light ranch
2 tsp. cholula hot sauce
1. Cook your burrito per the microwave instructions, less about 15 seconds.
2. Remove the burrito from the plate and unroll. Note: Be very careful not to tear the tortilla as you unwrap it.
3. In a medium bowl, toss lettuce, tomatoes, ranch, and hot sauce. Note : When I have cucumbers and onion on hand, I add them too for extra crunch!
4. Add your salad to the burrito. Re-wrap it and roll it tightly.
5. Slice the wrap in half, and serve. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: I receive a program discount from Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.