It’s not that I ate THAT bad when I was there, but I just got out of my groove. The WORST…
So, tonight, I did what I know works. I fixed myself a Jenny Craig meal, only volumizing it considerably! I know that the Jenny foods will be perfect for getting me back on track. Afterall, portion control is HUGE for me, and Jenny’s pre-packaged foods are PERFECT to keep me in check.
I was digging through my freezer and found a JC Broccoli & Cheese Potato. While this is usually a lunch item, it just sounded perfect for dinner. Wait until you see what I did with it….
This two-ingredient recipe made the most creamy, flavorful potato and the potato was just bursting with broccoli. LOVED IT! And, adding the broccoli and cheese only adds an additional 40 calories (no big deal!)
Next time I make it, I’ll add a little fresh broccoli too, but I didn’t have any in the fridge tonight. Let me know what you think!
Also – – If you are looking for other Jenny Craig Volumizing Recipes, click here to view my recipes page. Scroll all the way down for a section dedicated to Jenny meals – – Enjoy!
Twice Baked Broccoli-Cheese Potato
1 Green Giant Just for One Broccoli & Cheese, single serving
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cook the broccoli and cheese in the microwave for 2.5 minutes.
2. Remove the potato from the packaging and place it on a plate. Heat in the microwave for 4 minutes.
3. Scoop out the potato from the skin and place it in a small bowl.
4. Add the broccoli and cheese to the bowl and mix well, mashing the potato.
5. Spray a baking pan with cooking spray, and add the potato skin. Fill it with the potato and veggie mixture. Note: It will be REALLY full…
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes until the top of the potato lightly browns.
7. Move to a plate, and add salt and freshly ground pepper.