Special thanks to Jenny Craig for their sponsorship of this post.
I’ve been craving Asian flavors lately. I love spicy, salty, ginger-drenched dishes. With a package of haricot verts in my refrigerator that was about to go bad, I came up with this idea for a twist on my Jenny Craig Turkey Burger lunch.
Inspired by another NTTC recipe that I posted a few years back, this simple recipe comes together in moments and it’s extremely filling! I love the addition of extra veggies to a meal to bulk it up (and make it more colorful!)
Jenny Craig Recipe Creation: Asian Turkey and Green Bean Stirfry | No Thanks to Cake
- 1 Jenny Craig Turkey Burger
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced or crushed
- cooking spray
- 1 tsp. chili garlic paste (sambal oelek)
- 1 tsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 8 oz. washed and trimmed green beans (or Chinese long beans, if available)
- 1 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- black sesame seeds, optional garnish
- Prepare a skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium. Add scallions and garlic; saute for about 2 minutes.
- Cook your turkey burger on a microwave plate for 60 seconds, setting aside the bun. Note: I highly recommend leveraging the bun for croutons, toasting them in the oven for a few minutes. Yum! You won’t need the bun for this recipe.
- Dice your turkey burger, or place it in the food processor to finely chop.
- Add the turkey to your skillet, and toss to combine. Add the ginger, hoisin sauce, and spicy garlic paste. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add your green beans and sauté for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently. After 4 minutes, add soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. Stir to combine.
- Serve and enjoy! Garnish with black sesame seeds, if desired.
Click here to see a full listing of my Jenny Craig Recipe Creations!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.