Special thanks to Jenny Craig for their sponsorship of this post.
Did I tell y’all that I had a vacation get cancelled this month? I was scheduled to be in Florida two weeks ago when Tropical Storm Michael quickly developed into a dangerous weather situation.
After scheduling and rescheduling my flight trying to get there, I finally waved the white flag when Michael gain strength and quickly became a Category 4 hurricane.
In preparation for the trip and potentially traveling on the program, I ordered a few extra of the Jenny Craig Cheese Ravioli because they travel so well. With extra Cheese Ravioli in my cupboard due to my missed vacation, I decided to finally take a moment to create this dish… which has been on my idea list I’ve been keeping.
I know, you feel like you’ve been whisked away to the Hill in St. Louis. Fun fact: Toasted Ravioli was born in St. Louis, in the amazing Italian dining district known as the Hill. This dish is just a fun twist on the original, and comes together very easily using a few ingredients you have in your cupboard.
Jenny Craig Recipe Creation: Toasted Ravioli | No Thanks to Cake
- 1 pkg. Jenny Craig Cheese Ravioli
- cooking spray
- garlic powder
- basil (for garnish)
- Open your package of ravioli and remove the ravioli from the dish, scraping the sauce back into the container reserving it as a dipping sauce.
- Place your ravioli in a colander and rinse lightly with water to remove the sauce.
- Place the ravioli on a plate. Spray one side lightly with cooking spray, and sprinkle with garlic powder and garlic salt. Flip the ravioli, spray and sprinkle. Note: Be sure to go lighter with the garlic salt than the garlic powder.
- Place your ravioli in your air fryer (here is the one I use). Cook for 8-10 minutes at 370 degrees until your ravioli is bubbly and toasty. For conventional oven, cook for 27-30 minutes at 425 degrees on a cooking sheet prepared with cooking spray, flipping halfway through.
- Move your sauce to a small bowl for dipping. Microwave sauce for about 15 seconds, covered.
- Move your ravioli to a plate and allow to cool for a few minutes. Garnish with basil ribbons, if desired.
Click here to see a full listing of my Jenny Craig Recipe Creations!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.