Special thanks to Jenny Craig for their sponsorship of this post.
Did I tell y’all that I had a vacation get cancelled this month? I was scheduled to be in Florida two weeks ago when Tropical Storm Michael quickly developed into a dangerous weather situation.
After scheduling and rescheduling my flight trying to get there, I finally waved the white flag when Michael gain strength and quickly became a Category 4 hurricane.
In preparation for the trip and potentially traveling on the program, I ordered a few extra of the Jenny Craig Cheese Ravioli because they travel so well. With extra Cheese Ravioli in my cupboard due to my missed vacation, I decided to finally take a moment to create this dish… which has been on my idea list I’ve been keeping.
I know, you feel like you’ve been whisked away to the Hill in St. Louis. Fun fact: Toasted Ravioli was born in St. Louis, in the amazing Italian dining district known as the Hill. This dish is just a fun twist on the original, and comes together very easily using a few ingredients you have in your cupboard.
1 package Jenny Craig Cheese Ravioli
basil (for garnish)
1. Open your package of ravioli and remove the ravioli from the dish, scraping the sauce back into the container reserving it as a dipping sauce.
2. Place your ravioli in a colander and rinse lightly with water to remove the sauce.
3. Place the ravioli on a plate. Spray one side lightly with cooking spray, and sprinkle with garlic powder and garlic salt. Flip the ravioli, spray and sprinkle. Note: Be sure to go lighter with the garlic salt than the garlic powder.
4. Place your ravioli in your air fryer (here is the one I use). Cook for 8-10 minutes at 370 degrees until your ravioli is bubbly and toasty. For conventional oven, cook for 27-30 minutes at 425 degrees on a cooking sheet prepared with cooking spray, flipping halfway through.
5. Move your sauce to a small bowl for dipping. Microwave sauce for about 15 seconds, covered.
6. Move your ravioli to a plate and allow to cool for a few minutes. Garnish with basil ribbons, if desired.
Click here to see a full listing of my Jenny Craig Recipe Creations!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.