I’ve been raving about the new Jenny Craig foods for the past few weeks on Instagram and here on the ol’ blog. They’re just THAT good!
The dish I’ve grown the most attached to is the new pizza. Just when I thought I couldn’t love a pizza more than the former Rising Crust Pizza, Jenny introduced the new Pepperoni and Margherita lunch pizzas.
In true NTTC fashion, I’ve figured out a way to transform this awesome pizza into an even more amazing version of itself.
I’ve always believed in baking frozen pizzas over nuking them in the microwave. Seriously, take the extra time and dirty a baking pan… it’s worth it every time. The “FANTASTICO” comes from the fact that this pizza is so delicious, it doesn’t taste as thought it’s a healthier version of anything…
Note: I’ll also add that this recipe can be applied any of your favorite frozen pizzas, adjusting the baking time as needed to melt all the cheese and brown the crust.
Pepperoni Pizza Fantastico
1 package Jenny Craig Pepperoni Pizza
1 wedge Laughing Cow Cheese – Garlic & Herb flavor
Williams-Sonoma Pizza Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Remove pizza from the packaging and place on a pizza pan. Spread with one wedge Laughing Cow Cheese.
3. Layer with your favorite toppings: diced onions, banana peppers, diced tomatoes, and shredded spinach.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 14 minutes until pizza is golden brown along the edges.
5. Remove to a cutting board to cool. Slice and serve!