I had a salad at Buffalo Wild Wings last week during our whirlwind trip, and I’ve been on a spicy kick ever since! The good news is that I have BW3 sauce at my house, so I can make buffalo chicken goodness anytime I feel like it!
For whatever reason when you add that hot sauce, the meal is SO much more satisfying. And, I’m always VERY satisfied when I’m eating pizza, so you can only imagine how good this was!
BTW… I made this using my new favorite crust (Flatout Bread), which only has 90-100 calories depending on the flavor you buy. Also in good news, I found a large package of them VERY reasonably priced at Costco. Look for them there! Great savings!
Buffalo Chicken Flatout Pizza
1 Flatout Light Wheat bread
2 Tbsp. hot sauce
3 oz. cooked chicken breast, diced
1/2 tomato, diced
1 handful of spinach, chiffonade-style
2 scallions, sliced
2 slices Kraft 2% Pepperjack cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray a pizza pan with cooking spray. Place Flatout bread on the pan and top with your favorite hot sauce. I used a combination of Buffalo Wild Wings Spicy Garlic and Frank’s Hot Sauce.
3. Add chicken. I used the pre-cooked Tyson chicken and just diced it up.
4. Top pizza with diced tomatoes.
5. Next topping: Spinach! I always cut the spinach chiffonade style, so that it looks pretty on the pizza.
6. Next, add sliced green onions. I think it would also be delish with sliced purple onions.
7. Add cheese. I once again got SUPER lazy and added 2 pepperjack slices. Seriously, you could use 2% shredded mozzarella and I’m sure that would be amazing. If you’re like me and you don’t feel like grating cheese… use a slice! 🙂
8. Bake pizza for 10 minutes until the edges get crispy and the cheese gets melty.
Look how good that looks coming out of the oven!!! I always slice my pizzas into tons of pieces so that it feels like more than it is. The Flatout gives you a REALLY good serving though.
I actually ended up with a super-spicy pizza due to a few extra splashes of Frank’s Hot Sauce. So, I ended up needed a little Ranch drizzle to cool it down. I used Kraft Light Ranch and just a smidge!
What’s your favorite kind of pizza? Mine’s definitely buffalo or the recent prosciutto pizza I made. Mmmmmm.