Like me, I’m sure you’ve seen a million recipes for Baked Avocado Fries floating around the internet.
But have you tried them??
How delicious do those look? I finally broke down and made them. Having tested quite a few avocados over the past few weeks during my prep for the avocado recipe contest at Fitbloggin… I had one lonely avocado left, and it needed to be used.
Baked Avocado Fries… are officially my new favorite fries. I didn’t dip them in a sauce, instead just enjoyed eating them plain. They. Were. Perfect.
Baked Avocado Fries
1/2 avocado, sliced into “fries”
2 Tbsp. milk – – I used Fairlife milk
2 Tbsp. flour
1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs – – I used Italian-seasoned panko
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Slice avocado into “fries.”
3. Dip the fries first in flour, then in milk, then in the panko. Place the “fries” on a baking sheet, prepared with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 450 degrees for 15-17 minutes, until brown and crispy.
5. Allow to cool for 3-5 minutes, and then enjoy!
Per Entire Recipe:
CAL 260; CARB 26g; FAT 16g; SAT FAT 2g; PROT 5g; FIB 9g; SUG 1g
WW Points Plus: 7; WW Smart Points: 8