Ever since I’ve started making pizzas with Flatout Bread, I’ve considered making a mexican pizza.
There’s something awesome about taco meat, cheddar cheese, topped with veggies. When I received a case of Popchips to create recipes with, I knew that it was prime time to create this Mexican pizza I’d been thinking about, and the recipe I wanted to use to launch my giveaway!
*** Scroll to the very bottom for Popchips giveaway details ***
This pizza is going to knock your socks off… it’s got the spicy taco meat and yummy pepperjack cheese. Then, it’s topped with cool veggies and crunchy Popchips – - Yum-O!
When I made this dish a week or so ago, I challenged my Instagram friends to help me devise a name for it. Ashley came up with Fiesta Flatbread… and it was PERFECT!
Now, about your case of Popchips Tortilla Chips…. I’ve showed you a few different recipes that you can use with these tasty tortillas (PopChip-Topped Taco Soup and today’s Fiesta Flatbread, of course), but mostly… they’re just amazing to snack on! I absolutely love the ones I’m offering today because they’re in snack-sized (AKA portion-controlled) bags, and you’ll get a chance to try all the flavors: Chili Limon, Nacho Cheese, Ranch, and Salsa!
Enter the Rafflecopter below to win! I’ll be drawing a winner next week… Maybe it will be you!
1/8 lb. lean ground turkey or beef
1-2 tsp. taco or fajita seasoning
2 slices Kraft 2% Pepperjack singles
1 wedge Laughing Cow Queso Fresco & Chiptole cheese
1 Tbsp. Kraft Light Ranch Dressing
3-4 Popchips Nacho Cheese flavor
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Brown ground meat in a skillet.
2. Move browned, fully cooked ground meat to the food processor and add taco or fajita seasoning. Note: I prefer to use taco seasoning, but I only had fajita seasoning… that worked too!
3. Spray a pizza pan with cooking spray and place the Flatout Bread on the pan. Spread the wedge of Laughing Cow cheese on the flatbread.
4. Top your flatbread with seasoned ground meat.
5. Add two slices of Kraft Pepperjack. Place in oven and bake for 14 minutes, or until cheese is melted and edges are browned.
6. Prepare your toppings by chopping them.
7. Place lettuce and tomatoes in a bowl and toss the veggies with Light Ranch.
8. Remove pizza from oven once ready, and top it with salad mixture.
9. Top pizza with scallions and a few olive slices. Then crumble 3-4 Popchips on top of the pizza.
10. Slice and serve this masterpiece.
Per Entire Recipe Serving:
CAL 375; CARB 28g; FAT 20g; PROT 27g; FIB 20g