Special thanks to Jenny Craig for their sponsorship of this post.
Once I made a Jenny Craig version of the iced pumpkin spice latte a few weeks back, I realized I had neglected the pumpkin category of foods. Considering that I opened a can of pumpkin, I decided to get a little creative and see experiment with other menu items.
For some reason, pumpkin to me = breakfast. It could be my long-time love affair with pumpkin bread, scones, and muffins… but I wanted to find a way to incorporate it into one of the sweet breakfast items. This is what I came up with…
By simply adding canned pumpkin (100% pumpkin, not pumpkin pie puree which contains a ton of sugar) and a little pumpkin pie spice, the dish was transformed and made fall fabulous. I hope you love it as much as I do! I added a little sugar-free powdered Truvia to make it picture perfect, but it’s definitely not necessary.
I’ve also started sharing Instagram video reels of my recipes. Including the pumpkin spice waffle version below!
View this post on Instagram
Jenny Craig Recipe Creation: Pumpkin Spice Waffles | No Thanks to Cake
- 1 pkg. Jenny Craig Classic Waffles
- 1 packet Jenny Craig Breakfast Syrup
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- ¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 to 2 squeezes liquid stevia
- ½ tsp. water to loosen the syrup
- In a small bowl, combine syrup, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, stevia, and water. Whisk until combined completely and no lumps appear. Use an electric mixer, if preferred.
- Toast waffles per packaging instructions.
- Pour pumpkin syrup over top of the waffles, and enjoy!
Click here to see a full listing of my Jenny Craig Recipe Creations!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.