Special thanks to Jenny Craig for their sponsorship of this post.
I cannot believe that it’s taken me this many years to 1) try an iced pumpkin spice latte and 2) to make one that’s Jenny Craig friendly.
Mostly, I’m sorry, guys. I feel like I’ve let you down for years. How have I missed out on this deliciousness for this long???
The good news: We’ve arrived. You’ll have all the flavors of your favorite fall pick-me-up to enjoy while you’re 100% on plan. I used the Jenny Craig Vanilla Cream Shake as the base and a few ingredients you likely have in your cupboard.
I waited until September purposefully to post this recipe, so as not to violate any summer-specific rules that many follow where you’re not supposed to acknowledge the PSL ahead of September. I’m ready for fall, y’all. Let the pumpkin fun begin!
Jenny Craig Recipe Creation: Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte | No Thanks to Cake
- 1 Jenny Craig Vanilla Cream Shake prepared
- 2 shots espresso, chilled about 2 oz.
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¾ tsp. pumpkin pie spice up to 1 tsp. if you like it spicy
- 1 squeeze liquid stevia
- 1 cup ice
- pumpkin pie spice, for garnish
- Prepare your espresso and chill in the refrigerator until cooled. Note: You can also use coffee or cold brew, if preferred, but I prefer the kick that comes with espresso.
- Combine your vanilla shake, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice using a blender or immersion blender. Note: Be sure to use 100% pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling.
- Add ice to a tall cup, and add the shake mixture. Top with chilled espresso and stir to combine. Add 1 squeeze of liquid stevia, more if you like it sweet.
- Garnish with a dash of pumpkin pie spice to make it pretty.
Click here to see a full listing of my Jenny Craig Recipe Creations!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.