Special thanks to Jenny Craig for their sponsorship of this post.
Tomorrow is the Super Bowl!!!! Did that sound sporty?
If I’m honest, I’m not a football fan. Do I participate in food-filled Super Bowl parties when there’s not a pandemic underway? Yes, 100 percent. Will I be attending a painting class instead of watching the game tomorrow? You betcha.
What I do know is that many of you will be enjoying the game with friends and significant others, and you’re going to want something that you can enjoy that makes you feel part of the game. THIS. IS. FOR. YOU.
I spotted this recipe on Jenny Craig’s Instagram and knew that it was time to finally try it. I always felt like I would be disappointed after pulverizing the Jenny Craig Ranch Snaps (which are delicious.) I was completely wrong. The end result is so so good.
Perfect for game day. Perfect for snack time.
Jenny Craig Recipe Creation: Buffalo Cauliflower Bites | No Thanks to Cake
- 1 bag Jenny Craig Ranch Snaps
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce I used Frank's
- In a food processor, pulse ranch snaps until fine.
- In a medium-sized bowl, dip cauliflower into buffalo sauce then coat with ranch snap crumbs.
- Air fry at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes, shaking a few times, and checking on their progress throughout. Your cauliflower is done when the florets are a little browned.
Click here to see a full listing of my Jenny Craig Recipe Creations!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.