Special thanks to Jenny Craig for their sponsorship of this post.
On Monday, I told you guys about surviving yet another week of being constantly hungry. As mentioned, it is 100% emotional hunger and not real stomach-growling hunger. I absolutely know that this will pass in the days ahead, and just stay focused one day at a time on what I’m trying to achieve here. Thanks for all your nice notes and comments relating to this. It definitely helps create a feeling of normalcy around all of this.
Confession though: How could I be truly HUNGRY when I’m eating things like this?? This is the pizza I was talking about on Monday’s post. And, it’s EVERYTHING.
Ever since I figured out how to transform the Jenny Craig Chicken Ranch Melt into a pizza, it’s been my go-to for pizza cravings. I’m able to quickly unfold it into a personal-sized pizza and load it up with endless options of toppings. It is a satisfying meal. Every. Single. Time. Try this one, y’all!
Note: If you’re on the Jenny Craig Classic program, please be sure to count the Sugar-Free BBQ sauce as 1 limited free addition.
Also, I include instructions below on how to prepare this meal using an air fryer, here’s a link to the one that I use. I use it nearly every day. I highly recommend it!
Barbecue Chicken Flatbread
2-3 Tbsp. Sugar Free BBQ Sauce (I used G Hughes brand)
1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
2 Tbsp. sweet onion, sliced
2 peppadew peppers, sliced
crushed red pepper blend, optional
chopped cilantro, for garnish
1. Remove the chicken ranch melt from the packaging and wrap in a paper towel. Cook in the microwave for 60 seconds. Remove and open the sandwich to create a round flatbread.
2. Add barbecue sauce and a shake of red peppers (if you like it spicy, like I do!). Using a spatula, spread out the sauce and chicken-bacon mixture across the flatbread into an even layer. I’ve become OBSESSED with the pepper blends from Flatiron Spice Company and use them on everything!
3. Dress up your pizza with your toppings! Add the peppers, onions, cabbage, and roasted garlic. Really, any veggies you have on hand are great picks. HIGHLY recommend you add a pepper and onion to get that traditional bbq chicken pizza flavor.
4. To cook your flatbread, here’s the instructions:
Airfryer Instructions: Cook your pizza at 370 degrees for 8 minutes, until flatbread becomes crunchy.
Oven Instructions: Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Bake for 12-15 minutes until your pizza is crunchy and done.
5. Remove from the oven/airfryer carefully, and slice into pizza slices. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Unless you’re opposed to cilantro, please don’t leave out this step. Adds such a pop of flavor!
Click here to see a full listing of my Jenny Craig Recipe Creations!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.