Special thanks to Jenny Craig for their sponsorship of this post.
On Monday, I told you guys about surviving yet another week of being constantly hungry. As mentioned, it is 100% emotional hunger and not real stomach-growling hunger. I absolutely know that this will pass in the days ahead, and just stay focused one day at a time on what I’m trying to achieve here. Thanks for all your nice notes and comments relating to this. It definitely helps create a feeling of normalcy around all of this.
Confession though: How could I be truly HUNGRY when I’m eating things like this?? This is the pizza I was talking about on Monday’s post. And, it’s EVERYTHING.
Ever since I figured out how to transform the Jenny Craig Chicken Ranch Melt into a pizza, it’s been my go-to for pizza cravings. I’m able to quickly unfold it into a personal-sized pizza and load it up with endless options of toppings. It is a satisfying meal. Every. Single. Time. Try this one, y’all!
Note: If you’re on the Jenny Craig Classic program, please be sure to count the Sugar-Free BBQ sauce as 1 limited free addition.
Also, I include instructions below on how to prepare this meal using an air fryer, here’s a link to the one that I use. I use it nearly every day. I highly recommend it!
Jenny Craig Recipe Creation: Barbecue Chicken Flatbread | No Thanks to Cake
- 1 Jenny Craig Chicken Ranch Melt
- 2-3 Tbsp. Tbsp. Sugar Free BBQ Sauce I used G Hughes brand
- 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 2 Tbsp. sweet onion, sliced
- 2 peppadew peppers, sliced
- crushed red pepper blend, optional
- chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Remove the chicken ranch melt from the packaging and wrap in a paper towel. Cook in the microwave for 60 seconds. Remove and open the sandwich to create a round flatbread.
- Add barbecue sauce and a shake of red peppers (if you like it spicy, like I do!). Using a spatula, spread out the sauce and chicken-bacon mixture across the flatbread into an even layer. I’ve become OBSESSED with the pepper blends from Flatiron Spice Company and use them on everything!
- Dress up your pizza with your toppings! Add the peppers, onions, cabbage, and roasted garlic. Really, any veggies you have on hand are great picks. HIGHLY recommend you add a pepper and onion to get that traditional bbq chicken pizza flavor.
- To cook your flatbread, here’s the instructions:Airfryer Instructions: Cook your pizza at 370 degrees for 8 minutes, until flatbread becomes crunchy.Oven Instructions: Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Bake for 12-15 minutes until your pizza is crunchy and done.
- Remove from the oven/airfryer carefully, and slice into pizza slices. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Unless you’re opposed to cilantro, please don’t leave out this step. Adds such a pop of flavor!
Click here to see a full listing of my Jenny Craig Recipe Creations!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.