Special thanks to Jenny Craig for their sponsorship of this post
Happy Birthday Eve to Me!!
As you’re reading this (assuming it’s today), I’m making my way to Nashville to celebrate with my Tennessee girls. We’ve got tickets to see my favorite podcast/radio show LIVE on Wednesday night, and I’m sticking around tomorrow to hang out and visit with my peeps. As a bonus, my friend Natalie is flying in to celebrate too! So so excited!
This birthday will definitely have a different pace than those of recent years. I am planning to celebrate in Denver when I get back with my Colorado peeps.
Fun fact: Did you know that I typically drag everyone out for Indian food on my birthday? It’s a tradition, and I like to order it basically as hot as I can handle it requesting “hot” style and then asking for extra spices if it comes out too tame. Ahh… chicken saag sounds so good right about now.
Anywho… it just seemed appropriate to share this flatbread recipe today in honor of my latest trip around the sun.
The Jenny Craig Chicken Ranch Melt has quickly become one of my favorite dishes to play with. The pizza options have become endless, and I love how filling this is (even more filling than the pepperoni pizza which is a favorite!)
Note: If you’re on the Jenny Craig Classic program, please be sure to count the Thai Curry sauce as 1 limited free addition.
If you’re looking for an air fryer, here’s a link to the one that I use. I use it nearly every day!
Jenny Craig Recipe Creation: Thai Curry Chicken Flatbread | No Thanks to Cake
- 1 Jenny Craig Chicken Ranch Melt
- 4 grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 scallions, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Buffalo Wild Wings Thai Curry Sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh arugula
- Wrap the chicken ranch melt in a paper towel and microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove and scrape the contents of the wrap into a small bowl. Add Thai Curry sauce and stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture on top of the flatbread.
- Top with tomatoes and scallions.
- To cook your flatbread, here’s the instructions:Airfryer Instructions: Cook your pizza at 370 degrees for 8 minutes, until flatbread becomes crunchy.Oven Instructions: Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Bake for 12-15 minutes until your pizza is crunchy and done.
- Top with arugula, and cut into pizza slices. Serve and enjoy!
Click here to see a full listing of my Jenny Craig Recipe Creations!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.