I’ve been home for less than 24 hours from my October vacation adventures, and I’m eager to get back into my routine. With that, I spent my day filling my fridge with beautiful veggies for the week. I’m back out on the road, but for now… I’m just going to savor being home and cook my little heart out!
Today’s recipe is really one of those “everything-but-the-kitchen-sink” dishes… but if you’re craving a big bowl of ramen, you’re in for a treat. You’ll see from the “ingredients” pic below, that I added even more things I was creating this recipe.
This recipe makes a BIG bowl of amazing ramen. Get your chopsticks and spoon ready, y’all!
Big Bowl Ramen
1 package Jenny Craig Ramen Noodle Bowl with Chicken and Veggies
10 snow peas, cut in half
1 tsp. garlic, minced (about 1 clove)
1/4 cup sliced onion
1/2 cup shredded cabbage
1/2 cup spiralized carrots
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 tsp. soy sauce, reduced sodium
1 tsp. rice vinegar
1/2 tsp. ginger, grated
1 Tbsp. sliced scallions
2 slices jalapeno
1. In a medium saucepan prepared with cooking spray, add garlic, onions, carrots, and cabbage. Saute for about 7 minutes until wilted stirring often.
2. Meanwhile, cook your ramen in the microwave for 3 minutes
3. Add your ramen to the saucepan with the veggies.
4. Next, add ginger, broth, soy sauce, and rice vinegar. Stir to combine. Allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes, to combine flavors.
5. Top with optional garnishes, based upon your preference and enjoy!
Click here to see a full listing of my Jenny Craig Recipe Creations!
Disclaimer: I receive a program discount from Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.