Before Christmas, I was craving brussels sprouts… and while roasting them is typically my favorite, I decided to try something new.
I’ve been a fan of Thai chili sauce for a long time. It’s sweet, it’s spicy… and it packs so much flavor! So, when you’re wondering what happens when you combine Thai chili with brussels, this is the answer: They’re delicious!
Thai Chili Brussels Sprouts
1 lb. brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
1/4 cup thai chili sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Prepare your brussels sprouts by cutting in half (and in quarters when necessary.) The goal is to have similar sized sprouts so that they cook evenly in the oven.
3. Place your veg in a bowl and coat with the chili sauce. Toss to combine.
4. Place on a cooking sheet, lined with aluminum foil and coated with cooking spray.
5. Roast for 20 minutes. Stir, and roast an additional 20-25 minutes until the sprouts are caramelized and tender.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Per 1/2 recipe serving:
CAL 120; FAT 0g; SAT FAT 0g; CARBS 26g; PROT 2g; SUG 19g; FIB 5g
WW Points+: 3; WW Smart Points: 6