The packaging says that it’s good on protein, so I decided to give that a try!
Boneless chicken tends to be my protein of choice, so used the bagel spice to create a breading of sorts. So good! Paired with a lovely assortment of veggies, this meal was awesome!
Baked Everything Chicken
Inspired by Life with the Crust Cut Off
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 4 oz. each)
1 Tbsp.dijon mustard – I used Sun Valley Mustard
Bagel Spice – Original Recipe Salt Free
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place mustard in a small bowl. Sprinkle each chicken breast with salt and pepper.
3. Using a silicon brush, coat one side of the chicken with mustard.
4. Sprinkle with bagel spice, as much as you’d like.
5. Move to a baking dish, sprayed with cooking spray. Add chicken to the pan face-down.
6. Season with salt and pepper. Coat with mustard, and add bagel spice. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Per 1 chicken breast serving:
CAL 265; CARB 6g; FAT 7g; SAT FAT 5g; PROT 42g; FIB 0g; SUG 1g
WW Points+: 6; WW Smart Points: 5