Do you drool over Instagram pictures, or is that just me?
I follow so many amazing food bloggers, home chefs, and, of course, my favorite Food Network stars (the cast of The Kitchen, obvi!) And, the food porn that’s posted often inspires me in the kitchen. One of my blogger friends posted her excitement about making Wonton Pizzas, and I just had to try them.
The idea is simple. Wonton wrappers, a little sauce, a little pizza toppings… and a whole lotta YUM! After eating this batch, it’s official. This is my new favorite way to eat pizza. So easy to make and only takes a few minutes in the oven to create the crispiest, tastiest thin crust pizzas.
Wonton Mini Pizzas
4 wonton wrappers
4 tsp. marinara sauce
2 Tbsp. reduced fat mozzarella cheese
8 slices turkey pepperoni
Williams-Sonoma Pizza Seasoning (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a cooking sheet with cooking spray. Add wonton wrappers, and spray lightly with cooking spray, so that your wontons get nice and crispy.
3. Add 1 tsp. sauce to each wonton and spread it around.
4. Add 1 tsp. cheese to each wonton and top with pizza seasoning.
5. Add 2 slices of pepperoni to each pizza. Top each wonton with another 1/2 tsp. cheese to each pizza.
6. Bake for 12 minutes, until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven, and enjoy with a nice salad!
Per 4 wonton pizza serving:
CAL 163; FAT 6g; SAT FAT 2g; CARBS 17g; FIB 1g; SUG 1g; PROT 12g
WW Points+: 4 ; WW Smart Points: 4