First, I have to tell you that your comments yesterday MADE. MY. DAY. There’s so many of you going through the same thing… and the outpouring of positivity and suggestions was AWESOME.
I’ve decided to read “Skinny Rules” by Bob Harper. I was searching through Twitter and found it as an option, and I knew it was the way to go…. I also think that Fit from Within might speak to me. And, the non-religious Women, Food, and God that was recommended. It’s on the list too.
I’ve been reading fiction for a while, but it’s time to get back to reading what helps me most and what fuels my soul. Skinny Rules is next! I’ll review it once I finish. I’m planning to read a chapter a night… that’s usually plenty for me during the work week. I also find with self-help books that you marinade on the topic a little bit before moving on (which is important.)
Thanks again, folks… I really appreciate all of your suggestions MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
This weekend, I made yet ANOTHER Flatout bread pizza. I’d had my mind set on creating a BBQ Chicken pizza for a while. Being in Southern California last week and sitting RIGHT IN FRONT OF a huge, delicious-looking BBQ Chicken pizza ordered by my team, I was totally craving this pizza.
The Flatout version of this pizza did not disappoint.
After you try this pizza and fall in love with it, you’re going to want to also try the Buffalo Chicken Flatout Pizza, the Spinach Chicken Alfredo Flatout Pizza, and my original Prosciutto Spinach Flatout Pizza. These things are addictive!!!
BBQ Chicken Flatout Pizza
1 Flatout Bread wrap (you choose the flavor)
Slightly less than 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
1 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
2-3 oz. chicken, grilled and diced
red onion, thinly sliced
3 cloves roasted garlic
1/4 cup mozzarella and cheddar cheese, mixed
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray a pizza pan with cooking spray, and place a Flatout bread on the pan.
3. Add your barbecue sauce. I started with 1/4 cup in a measuring cup and added it to the pizza, but not all of it. Eyeball it. You don’t want it to be TOO saucy.
4. Next, add your chicken.
5. Next step is to add your aromatics: garlic, red onion, and cilantro. Note: I think the cilantro MADE this pie. Add as much or as little as you like.
6. Next, add the cheese.
7. Bake the pizza for 10-11 minutes until the cheese is melty and the crust looks browned.
8. Remove it from the oven and slice it into many, many pieces!
9. Put it on your favorite place and savor the deliciousness of this pie!
Per Serving (1 pizza):
CAL 371; FAT 8g; SAT FAT 2g; CARB 51g; PROT 35g; FIB 10g; SUG 30g
WW Points+: 10; WW Smart Points: 12
[…] I am giving a favorite low carb recipe- no guilt flatbread pizza. I first discovered it on this blog, and didn’t think it could possibly be good- being a huge pizza person (pun not intended:) […]