Holy wow. I just had breakfast… and I’m officially in love.
I’m already planning on how I’d like to eat it tomorrow and scheduling time today to get ingredients so I can play around with new flavor combinations.
The end result: A fluffy filling pancake you can enjoy with your favorite toppings!
Deep Dish Pancake
From PopSugar Fitness
1/3 cup flour
1 Tbsp. oats
1 tsp. ground flax
1 tsp. baking powder
Pinch of cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1/3 cup and 1 Tbsp. skim milk
1. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Then add your wet ingredients, and whisk until combined well.
3. Place batter in a microwave-safe bowl sprayed with cooking spray.
4. Cook your pancake in the microwave for 90 seconds, until done.
5. Top with your favorite toppings and serve! I enjoyed my first deep dish pancake with PB2 and a smidgen of sugar free syrup. I’d like to try PB2 and banana, maybe with a little chia seeds. And, I’ve got my eyes on PB2 and honey too. Yum!
Per Entire Recipe Serving (No Toppings):
CAL 207; FAT 1g; SAT FAT 0g; CARBS 39g; PROT 10g; FIB 3g; SUG 3g
WW Points+: 5 ; WW Smart Points: 6