When I was in California a few weeks back, I stayed for a few days with my friend Crystal and her husband… and like me, Crystal and Adam like to eat healthy foods. And, they introduced me to a food I had never tried!
Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus | No Thanks to Cake
- 9 asparagus spears
- 3 slices center cut bacon
- Heat up your grill pan or skillet. Note: I used my George Foreman Grill and you could even use your airfryer!
- Snap the ends off of your asparagus. Crystal’s tip: Where the asparagus breaks is where it should be cut!
- Wrap your bundles of asparagus in the bacon, allowing it to overlap slightly. As the bacon cooks, it will stick to itself retaining the bundle.
- Place each of the bundles on the grill and cook 2-3 minutes on each side until done.
- Serve and enjoy!