I’m trying to get myself back on track with FMM, so here goes. Thanks to Kenlie for once again putting together a great post for all of us to use!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Q & A
1. Share one thing that has changed about you since you began blogging. I started blogging right at the same time I started on my weight loss journey. So, there’s definitely been a big bodily transformation and I just feel better in my skin. I’d also say that since I’ve started blogging I take pictures of the food I eat. Yeah, before blogging, I never did that…
2. If you were forced to give up chocolate or potato chips for an entire year which one would you choose to live without? I think I’d actually give up the chocolate, but man… it’s hard to even say that!
3. What’s more attractive? A man in a suit, or a man in uniform? A man in a suit. Although, I’ve seen a few in uniform that made me think twice about my decision….
4. If you could be a guest star on a reality show which one would it be? Biggest Loser. Can Olivia Ward and Hannah Curlee be guests on the same day??
5. What is the last meal that you prepared for yourself? I made a Flatout Pizza with chicken, spinach and other yummy toppings tonight.
6. Is your hair colored, or is it natural? Totally colored. I have blondish highlights right now… Natural? Who does Natural?
7. If you could leave town today and go anywhere, where would you go? I’d love to get away to the Caribbean. Maybe the Caymans or Turks & Caicos.
8. Do you prefer to exercise at the gym, at home or outside? Hands down, I choose the gym… or, the yoga studio. When I’m home I have too many distractions. When I’m working out outside, there’s too many weather variables. I like the consistency of the gym.
9. Have you ever asked someone out on a date? I asked guys to my sorority formals in college, but that’s it.
10. How many cups of coffee do you drink on an average day? I don’t do coffee daily… just when I have the time to stop and am in the mood for it. Every once in a while, I need a caramel mocha. (I continue to grieve the salted caramel mocha.)
11. Do you pack lightly, or do you over pack? OVERPACK. Although, I check my bag and am never over the 50 lbs. So, I’d say I pack JUST RIGHT!
12. What color are your nails now? I LOVE the color I’m wearing these days. It’s Chinchilly by Essie. A greyish color, and a lighter version of the Smokin’ Hot I’ve worn for months. Love it!
13. If you could have lunch with one notable (living) person who inspires you who would it be? Hmmm… I usually say that I just want to meet people that would entertain me… make me laugh, or have great conversation. Going to have to think on this one.
14. Who is your favorite professional athlete? Ok, I don’t really follow sports. BUT, I live in Denver… so, I’m going to say Tim Tebow. There was crazy Tebow fever here last year. I love his ability to motivate and inspire and the way he has helped people believe in miracles. It’s just cool.
15. Gum or mints? Mints
16. Have you ever eaten crawfish? No, Thank You
17. List one or more human characteristics that are a complete turn-off. 1) Rudeness 2) Intolerance of Others 3) Arrogance
18. What is your favorite season? Anything but winter.
19. Do you prefer to shake hands or hug? Hand shakes, unless I know you REALLY well.
20. Can you quote lines from Saved by the Bell from memory? If so, what’s your favorite? Not sure I can.
Wow… That took a while to answer. Hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s edition of FMM. Swing by Kenlie’s blog to read others’ responses and to post it to your own blog!