I recently broke my cardinal rule for shopping at Costco. No worries, I didn’t eat the samples.
However, I usually say… only buy vegetables (and tires). During my most recent trip, I got a little crazy…
I bought some tank tops, a pair of yoga pants, flowers, a book, some granola bars (oy vey!) and a huge bag of Flatout bread. The snack bars are LONG gone due to previously reported weakness, but I’ve been working my way very slowly through the enormous package of Flatout Bread.
Last night, I decided it was time to make another Flatout pizza. These have become my go to pizza these days… so, why not try some new toppings!! By now, I’m hoping you’ve tried my original Prosciutto Flatout Pizza, my Buffalo Chicken Flatout Pizza, and now, without further ado, I present you with my….
Flatout Spinach Chicken Alfredo Pizza
1 Flatout Light Bread (any flavor)
1/4 cup 2% milk mozzarella
2-3 Tbsp. Classico Light Alfredo Sauce
A handful of spinach, sliced chiffonade-style
2-3 oz. pre-cooked chicken (I used Tyson)
1-2 Tbsp. sun dried tomatoes, julienned
1 slice of prosciutto, cooked and crumbled
1/4 onion, sliced
3 roasted garlic cloves, sliced
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Prepare a pizza pan by spraying it with cooking spray. Place your Flatout bread directly on the pan and top with alfredo sauce.
3. Add your garlic and onions (as much as you like, and for me, that means a LOT!)
4. Add your protein – chicken and prosciutto!
5. Now for the sun-dried tomatoes and spinach…
6. And, you can’t forget the cheese! Especially when I made it to the store to get some mozzarella… MMmmm
7. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted and the crust has browned. Move it to a cutting board to slice that bad boy up!
8. Drool for a moment while it cools, and get ready to be dazzled!
Per Serving (1 pizza):
CAL: 341; CARBS: 21; FAT: 15; PROT: 40