Sometimes…. I like to read gossip mags. You know Life and Style, US Weekly, OK Magazine… every once and a while there’s a great picture on the front of the mag that catches my eye. Traveling as much as I do, these things are plastered on the walls of the airport which can make them difficult to resist at times!
This week, it was an article on the Biggest Loser’s and their swimwear suggestions in OK Magazine that caught my eye. Since we all know I’m a big fan of the purple team, OF COURSE, I bought it! I was sitting by the pool this morning enjoying the holiday, and reading this (ahem) literature. Inside there was the usual pics/articles. AND, did you know Bethenny Frankel has a column?
Asian Slaw (Inspired by RHONY Bethenny Frankel) | No Thanks to Cake
- 1 pkg. shredded green cabbage
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1/4 English cucumber, chopped
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 3 tsp. sesame oil
- 4 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 4 tsp. soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine the vegetables in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients.
- Pour over the vegetables and toss to combine.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours and serve.