Tonight, I ate the JC Salisbury Steak, but needed a little something more. I thought I’d post my recipe for my favorite spinach dish that I made tonight. It’s a staple in my house, and oh so tasty!
Now, my old favorite spinach was probably some sort of decadent Creamed Spinach or Spinach and Artichoke dip… so, I came up with this recipe as an alternative and something I could enjoy that made me feel like I was splurging. It’s JC-friendly, of course…. as is everything I eat these days!
Garlicky Spinach with Laughing Cow Cheese | No Thanks to Cake
- 1 bag fresh spinach
- ½ sweet onion, minced
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 wedge Laughing Cow Light Cheese, Garlic and Herb Cheese flavor
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute diced onions and minced garlic in a frying pan prepared with cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper. Stir frequently to avoid burning.
- When the onions become translucent, add the spinach to the pan.
- Cook until spinach is wilted, stirring frequently.
- Then, move the mixture to a bowl and begin to really stir it up the rest of the way.
[…] paired the pork with one of my favorite spinach recipes of the past. And, I even updated the post I previously shared with new pictures of the spinach I […]