I’ve been talking about making this dish for WEEKS. It’s one of those old time favorites that I remember making with my friend Jen. I think the original idea for the crust came from Pillsbury themselves, maybe from a magazine or the Sunday coupon flier.
Wherever it originated, I am so glad we found it!
[pinterest]When I lived with Jen way back when, this used to be one of our staples. Because… what makes a better pizza than a can of Grands and a package of creamed spinach. I can’t think of anything… and it was always fun to load the little pizza up with whatever we had in the fridge.
It was always delish, regardless of the toppings, but making it with creamed spinach (or creamed spin, as we called it) made for the BEST Grands pizzas ever… TRY THEM!
Creamed Spinach and Veggie Grands Pizza
1 Golden Wheat Reduced Fat Grands Biscuit
1/3 cup creamed spinach
2 cloves garlic
3 black olives
1/2 roma tomato, diced
2 broccoli florets diced
2 Tbsp. shredded mozzarella
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Roll out your Grands biscuit with a rolling pin, and move it to a baking sheet.
3. Prepare your creamed spinach in the microwave per the package instructions.
4. Measure out 1/3 cup of creamed spinach and spread it on the Grand.
5. Top with veggies.
6. Add the cheese, and top with olives. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper, if you like it spicy!
7. Bake pizza for 10-13 minutes, or until pizza is browned.
8. Slice your pizza and get ready to be amazed…
Per entire recipe:
CAL 275; CARB 37g; FAT 12g; PROT 9g; FIB 3g; WW Points: 8