Special thanks to Jenny Craig for their sponsorship of this post.
I’ve had this idea in my phone for a long time. I mean, I knew the Jenny Craig Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake needed to be transformed into cake truffles, but I had NO IDEA they were going to be this good!
Literally, it’s a 2 ingredient recipe… and one you can make for any holiday (with the right color of sprinkles!)
Jenny Craig Recipe Creation: Festive Cake Truffles | No Thanks to Cake
- 1 Jenny Craig Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake
- ½-¾ tsp. festive sprinkles
- Allow your cupcake to thaw to room temperature.
- Remove from the packaging, and place in a small bowl. Crumble the cake with a fork and stir to combine completely.
- Separate the dough into 3 sections and form each into a small ball (about the size of a quarter.)
- Place sprinkles in a small bowl, and roll cake truffles in the sprinkles to garnish.
- Place in the refrigerator until you're ready to eat.
Click here to see a full listing of my Jenny Craig Recipe Creations!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.