It’s been several years since I’ve done an official NTTC Gift Guide. 2018 seems like the perfect time to bring back this tradition!
Over the weekend, there were SO MANY great sales. From Black Friday specials to Small Business Saturday deals to Cyber Monday… I hope you’ve taken advantage of the many deals that are out there right now! Between us girls, I feel like I’ve enjoyed the sales a *little* too much this year… they’re that good!
It’s also this time of year that my friends and family begin asking me what I want for the holidays. If I’m really honest, I don’t need much. To help you guys answer that question you’re inevitably going to get asked, I thought I’d share are a few of my favorite things from 2018 and some great gift ideas! Disclaimer: A few of the links below are affiliate links.
1. Go Wise 5.8-Quarts 8-in-1 Electric Air Fryer XL ($85) – I predict that MANY of you will be getting your first air fryer this year for Christmas. I warmly welcome you to my tribe! I have had mine for about a year now and I use it constantly. Think of it as a super fast oven / toaster oven. It tackles sandwiches, fries, roasted veggies, and makes a mean chicken tender. You’re going to love this thing.
2. Seize the Day Daily Desk Calendar 2019 ($14) – I have had this calendar for three years in a row and it is (hands-down) the best day calendar I’ve every had, and the only one I’ve ever actually used every single day! The quotes are excellent, motivating, and (for me) have a strange sense of timing. It’s like this calendar knows exactly what I need each and every day. I gift a few of these every year, and I already have mine lined up for 2019!
3. Urban Outfitters Cozy Nubby Striped Oblong Scarf ($35) – I love plush cozy scarves for the winter season and this one is exceptional! It’s long, fuzzy, and multicolored, making it very versatile and very fun. There’s a matching one that comes in black in white, if you prefer the neutrals.
4. Global 2-Piece Knife Set ($99) – After taking a knife skills class at Sur La Table this year, I made the decision to invest in quality kitchen knives, and what a game changer that has been! I love the precision that comes with a nice kitchen knife and these from Global rock!
5. Evil Queen Candles ($20) I found this new (to me) brand on Instagram this year and the candles are incredibly decadent! Fun scents and great packaging, they make great gifts and come in just about every scent you can imagine. Note: For the ones your REALLY love, sign them up for a candle subscription so that they receive a special limited addition candle every month! – – Use this link for 15% off.
6. Aveda Comforting Tea ($20) – Confession: I’m not really much of a tea drinker, but I LOVE this tea! I tried it for the first time years ago at an Aveda salon, and have been sipping on it ever since. I keep it in my desk at work now and enjoy it when I’m craving something sweet. There’s a 20% off Cyber Monday deal + free shipping running right now!
7. Quay Australia High Key Sunglasses ($65) – I get more questions about these sunglasses than any others I own. Inspired by my stylish friend Crystal, I picked these up after a trip to Southern California. They add such a cool vibe to any outfit. You’ll love them! Also – 30% off on Cyber Monday using code BRIGHT30.
8. Winter in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand ($14) – Elin Hilderbrand has long been my favorite author. She writes about beachy vacations, family dynamics, and love stories based mostly in Nantucket. This year, she’s released Winter in Paradise, which takes place in the Virgin Islands. It’s on my must-read list this holiday… and I think it should be on yours too!
9. Away Travel Bigger Carry On Suitcase ($245) – I purchased this suitcase last year right before Christmas and have been OBSESSED with it all year long. Not only is it my first hard cover suitcase, but it’s also the first one that’s come with a built in (removal) battery pack! No longer am I hunting down outlets at the airport, because I’ve got my built in charger right there with me. Mine is a light grey color, and I just love it. A must have for frequent travelers…
10. Barconic Rosé All Day Stemless Wine Glasses ($12) – I actually got these fun glasses from my friend Natalie last year for my birthday and I love them! The perfect vessel for rosé, I use these a ton and just love the font on the glasses. They’re dishwasher safe, too!
11. Nespresso Essenza Mini Original Espresso Machine ($87) – This is the only item that’s on my actual gift list this year! I buy espresso every day and mix it with a protein shake with breakfast. With the cold weather coming, I’ve decided it might be more cozy (and economical!) to have an espresso machine at home. I don’t want to get into fancy barista techniques, but I do want to be able to enjoy strong coffee in the morning. This is the one I’ve picked out to add to my kitchen this year.
What’s on your holiday gift list this year?