Special thanks to Jenny Craig for their sponsorship of this post.
Ever since I’ve been filling my freezer with Jenny Craig foods, I’ve been more inspired than ever to make a few recipes with some of my favorite foods! This recipe is an old one made new by incorporating one of the yummy Jenny Craig sides.
This is a two-ingredient recipe, and it’s going to be one of the best two-ingredient recipes you’ve had, y’all. Super simply, it pairs the Jenny Craig Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Potato and the Cheesy Broccoli making the most satisfying meal.
Jenny Craig Recipe Creation: Twice-Baked Broccoli Cheese Potato | No Thanks to Cake
- 1 Jenny Craig Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Potato
- 1 Jenny Craig Cheesy Broccoli side dish
- Prepare the potato and the broccoli side via package instructions.
- Remove the insides of the potato and place in a small bowl. Scrape the potato a bit to remove as much of the potato as possible. Reserve the potato skin.
- Place the potato skin into a small pan, prepared with cooking spray.
- Reload the potato with the broccoli-potato combination.
- Place potato in an air fryer at 350 for 5 minutes, until potato browns up and skin crisps up. Alternatively, you can bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.
Click here to see a full listing of my Jenny Craig Recipe Creations!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.