Heading into the weekend… I’m excited to relax, spend time with friends, and soak up the great outdoors. I’m home from my California trip this week and ready to get totally back on track with this dish.
Can you see the sheer volume that has been added to this dish? That skillet is bursting with brightly colored veggies sautéed fajita style (and spiralized, of course.) It’s going to be an amazing addition to your holiday weekend. Let me know what you think!
Chicken Fajita Skillet
1 Jenny Craig Southwest Style Chicken Fajita Bowl
1/2 red bell pepper, spiralized
1 poblano pepper, spiralized
1/3 large red onion, spiralized
1-2 garlic cloves, minced
4 grape tomatoes, sliced
2 slices jalapeno, diced
splash of lime juice
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Saute your veggies and garlic in a skillet, prepared with cooking spray until tender, stirring often.
2. Prepare your Jenny Craig bowl, per the package instructions.
3. Add your spiralized veggies to a bowl. I used a Fiestaware skillet.
4. Make a pico de gallo mixing tomatoes, jalapeno, lime juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
5. Top your spiralized veggies with the fajita bowl. Add the pico de gallo. Serve and enjoy!
Click here to see a full listing of my Jenny Craig Recipe Creations!
Disclaimer: I receive a program discount from Jenny Craig; however, all of the opinions and comments about the program are exclusively my own and do not necessarily represent that of the brand.