In honor of a new connection I made last week through this series (Yes, Amy… I’m talking about you!), I bring you…
FMM: I am…
1. I am good at… bringing people together, making cake balls, capturing the moment in a picture, texting (or BBM’ing, rather), procrastination, SLEEPING, and speaking in a British accent.
2. I am happy when… It’s the weekend and there’s no snow. Seriously, the more-than-normal snowfall in Denver this season is about to have me packing!
3. I am working on… creating the best me ever! I’m also starting to think about what I want my new year’s resolutions to be. I don’t usually make them, but this year I plan to!
4. I am interested in… understanding my previous weight gain. While every day, I’m working on losing it, I’m trying to understand the WHY behind the gain in an effort to prevent it from ever happening again. Simple things like why Pirate’s Booty can’t last in my cupboard more than a few days really boggle my mind.
5. I am always… overpacking. Traveling as much as I do, there’s just certain things I need to make it feel home-like and the 5 chargers I need to function take up space, too! I always go into it thinking that I’ll pack less, but I never ever do…
6. I am enjoying… photography more than I ever thought possible. I love taking pictures, reviewing what I’ve captured, and sharing them. My dad is sending me some lenses he doesn’t use and I can’t wait to play with them a bit! I’d love to take another class and learn more!
7. I am in… my hotel room in Salt Lake City wishing this bed had a heated mattress pad.
8. I am reading… The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks. After saving it for over a month, it’s time to read it. I love me some Nick Sparks!!!
9. I am concerned about… my dentist appointment next week. I think I need a root canal (which means I’ll need extra-extra nitrous please.)
10. I am looking forward to… seeing my friend Natalie next week (Hi Nat – This may be your first shout-out!) and heading to Virginia later in the month for the holidays.
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to go back and share a link to your blog in the comments here! Happy Monday, my friends!