I think roasted veggies are the best. There is something great about how the veggies crisp up, while becoming completely tender on the inside.
My friends LaDawn and Dana introduced me to this new way of preparing roasted veggies over Thanksgiving, and it’s been my go-to ever since!
These veggies are absolutely delish! I think it would also be delish with green veggies like broccoli, brussels, asparagus, or green beans. Feel free to experiment!
Zesty Italian Roasted Vegetables
From Dana Sperling
1 1/2 cups baby carrots
1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
1 small onion, sliced
1/3 cup light Italian dressing
crushed red pepper (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place the veggies in a plastic bag.
3. Add dressing and shake to coat.
4. Transfer veggies to a baking dish, prepared with cooking spray. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper, if desired.
5. Roast vegetables for 45-60 minutes until vegetables are at your desired level of roastedness.
6. Pair the veggies with your favorite meal!