I know, I know… my folks on Jenny Craig are DROOLING over yesterday’s recipe for bolognese sauce and are craving pasta.
Don’t worry, my dears… I have a treat for you today that is COMPLETELY on program for you.
This is the first time I’ve ever volumized the Jenny Craig Spaghetti and Meatballs dish, and I really didn’t intend to do it when I came up with the idea.
My original plan was to make a batch of my garlicky spinach as a side dish, and then I considered combining the two. GENIUS! I hope you love it as much as I do!
Creamy Spaghetti Florentine with Meatballs
1 package Jenny Craig Spaghetti and Meatballs
2 cups raw spinach
1/4 cup onion, minced
2 tsp. garlic, minced
1 wedge Laughing Cow Cheese – Light Garlic and Herb flavor
crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Cook your Jenny Cuisine, per the package directions in the microwave.
2. Saute your garlic and onions in a pan sprayed with cooking spray for 1 minute.
3. Add spinach, and stir until wilted.
4. Remove pan from the heat and add wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese. Stirring the spinach/cheese mixture until the cheese melts and the ingredients are combined.
5. Once cooked completely, remove entree from the microwave and add it to the pan, stirring to combine.
6. Move to a bowl, and sprinkle with red pepper flakes if desired.